- RSS Channel Showcase 7261490
- RSS Channel Showcase 2342927
- RSS Channel Showcase 6576187
- RSS Channel Showcase 2431025
Articles on this Page
- 09/19/18--23:42: _COMMENT: Digitisati...
- 09/19/18--23:45: _How the diesel scan...
- 09/20/18--01:10: _Nikola’s hydrogen e...
- 09/20/18--07:32: _Perceived safety a ...
- 09/20/18--23:38: _How CES, tourists a...
- 09/21/18--10:11: _New technologies ar...
- 09/24/18--00:51: _COMMENT: Don’t forg...
- 09/24/18--01:59: _The auto industry m...
- 09/24/18--02:38: _COMMENT: Mobility i...
- 09/24/18--02:51: _The mobility disrup...
- 09/19/18--23:45: How the diesel scandal is helping to electrify Nevada
- 09/20/18--01:10: Nikola’s hydrogen electric truck could wipe out diesel advantage
- 09/20/18--07:32: Perceived safety a vital element to ADAS appeal
- 09/21/18--10:11: New technologies are limiting diesel’s recovery
- 09/24/18--02:38: COMMENT: Mobility is no longer a concept, but a product
- 09/24/18--02:51: The mobility disruption has only just begun
Zeljko Jeftic, Head of Global Innovation at road transport organisation IRU, examines how smart technology will evolve the way in which goods and passengers are transported
The post COMMENT: Digitisation in road transport – the good, the bad and the fundamentals appeared first on Automotive World.
Funding from Volkswagen's diesel settlement is helping Nevada fill the charging void – no easy feat for a state with miles of isolated, empty roads. By Megan Lampinen
The post How the diesel scandal is helping to electrify Nevada appeared first on Automotive World.
Nikola Motor Company says its new truck has managed to top diesel in every metric, from performance and weight to cost and emissions. By Megan Lampinen
The post Nikola’s hydrogen electric truck could wipe out diesel advantage appeared first on Automotive World.
Active safety systems can be statistically safe, but in order for buyers to front up at the dealership these systems must feel comfortable to use, writes Freddie Holmes
How does Vegas rank in terms of preparation for future mobility? Pretty high. Megan Lampinen takes a closer look at the factors in its favour
The post How CES, tourists and good weather turned Vegas into the ideal test bed appeared first on Automotive World.
The ICCT's John German believes diesel still has a future in automotive, but its recovery is being hindered by a focus on new technologies. By Jack Hunsley
Robert Lind from Marks and Clerk examines IP concerns surrounding new technology to ease traffic
The post COMMENT: Don’t forget IP in the search for a technological solution to traffic appeared first on Automotive World.
Celeste Dooley talks to Allen Schaeffer of the DTF about the long-term outlook for diesel
The post The auto industry must take a ‘deep breath’ on diesel, says Diesel Technology Forum appeared first on Automotive World.
In a market more interested in access to mobility than ownership, now is the moment the auto industry needs to brace itself for Mobility as a Service, writes Jack Hunsley
The post COMMENT: Mobility is no longer a concept, but a product appeared first on Automotive World.